Show All Answers

1. When do I need a commercial driver's license (CDL)
2. Do I need a medical certification/card or operate a CMV in Kansas?
3. Do I need to carry my medical card?
4. If a truck has air brakes, does it require a CDL?
5. Is there a CDL air brake endorsement?
6. I am a farmer. Do I need a Class A or Class B CDL?
7. I am an out of state farmer. Will Kansas recognize my CDL exemption?