Sign In Instructions
Step-by-Step Instructions for setting up your account
Set up your account today to view the KHP Retiree portion of the Kansas Highway Patrol website. Benefits include: KHP Bulletin, email notifications concerning retiree events and death notifications; region-specific email notifications for events happening in your area; and the Annual KHP Retiree Reunion.
Only active, retired, former employees in good standing, and family members of KHP personnel are eligible to view the KHP Retiree portion of the website. Registration is required.
Step 1 - Create profile:
- Click on the white SIGN IN button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Create a User Name (Your email address) and Password of your choice. The password must be a minimum of 8 characters long, and contain items from three of the following categories:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (for example: !, $, #, %)
- An email will be sent to the email address you registered. Follow the instructions to activate your account.
Step 2 - Register for retiree membership account:
- Fill out and submit the KHP Retiree Membership Form. www.kansashighwaypatrol.org/FormCenter/KHP-Retiree-8/KHP-Retiree-Website-Registration-46 You may be asked to sign in.